Monday, August 3, 2009

Jack Astor Crab Dip Recipe

SIGGRAPH 2009 in New Orleans! Chairs and Armchairs


What about friends?

This year's conference SIGGRAPH (Computer Graphics conference of the year but for those who do not know) are occurring in the city of New Orleans, USA, and have had the opportunity to attend first time to this event.

I can tell you is very, very impressive! Just one day here and I've seen great things!, Every day I'll upload a short summary of the events that are taking place, as well as photos of the exhibits and some other video you can take.

As the city is very nice indeed, the number of people who are attending the conference is incredible, I can not tell you a number to give you an idea, but I can say that there are 400 showrooms in the center convention and almost 200 are of the conference, plus some of the larger rooms for major events and exhibition, which already can see names like Pixar, Autodesk, Nvidia, Google, and many others that starting tomorrow will be showing the public their new tecnologíasy progress.

Greetings from New Orleans, I hope to take as much information as possible so we can share it with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment