Friday, August 7, 2009

Play Runescape In School

SIGGRAPH 2009. Day 3.




Today the day was very good, also to visit the booths of the various publishing houses and buy some books and tutorials at great prices great promotion, spend the day in the stands watching Chaos Group advances and new techniques for both Vray Max to Maya and Autodesk Master Classes watching 3dsmax 2010 and Autodesk Showcase and the truth is that it has been great!

was also talking to the people of Renderosity (I got a shirt and everything lol!) And to show my models and renderings and the truth is that they were very excited and enthused me to start creating content to sell on its website (www . renderosity.com), I'll try to see how I go.

A part of the conference went out for a while to go a little town and the truth is that every time I like most, is very nice and there are many activities you can do like visiting the aquarium, the zoo, the insectarium, wander the Mississippi River on steamboats, shopping or simply (and more common!) go on a spree!.

Greetings friends, soon I will upload more content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment