When Rino was born, was very small and very skinny. "This kitten is ugly I do not want," said the lady of the house and gave it to a child who was the son of a baker.
When Baker saw the kitten, he got angry and told his son: What do you see? A thin cat and see, I do not want cats in the bakery so, out of here ..
The child's very sad, Rino gift to one of her friends she was the daughter of a butcher saw the cat, angry, and said, "No, no, no I do not want a cat in my butcher is going to eat my flesh so out of here.
She had to give it to a neighbor of hers who was the daughter of a man who had a toy store when he saw the toy to the cat Like all became angry and said: "No, take off from here I do not want cats on my toy.
She said: No, I was going to leave out of the toy Rino and every day I bring food and milk. Rino grew much and became a very nice and fat cat.
One night, Rino was asleep as usual out of the toy, he suddenly felt a smell of smoke, Rino did not know what to do and began to meow. Meowed so loudly that a policeman came and called the fire department.
Firefighters put out the fire of the toy and when she saw a fireman going Rino and asked, "Who is this cat? Must be a street, in fact the toy meowed burned responded.
The fireman said, I'll take to my house and my cat will fireman "and Rino's how the cat became a firefighter. .
in box children are working their story the Cat Firecracker.
0 comments:
Post a Comment