Saud friends
This year the conference will attend SIGGRAPH 2010 at the Convention Center Los Angeles, California, last week of July, and academia CGSchool of Miami, Florida, will be offering a course entitled The Best of Vray, together with people from Chaos Group to which I have already registered!
Then I'll upload reports from the conference site, as well as images and videos of the exhibition and workshops that promise to be excellent this year. I leave
the link of the course offered by CGSchool
The Best of V-Ray
Hello my friends, This year
Will Be SIGGRAPH conference held at Los Angeles Convention Center and I'll be there from July 25th 'til 29th. CGSchool, a new 3D Design Academy Located in Miami, Florida, is Offering an exclusive 8-hour live training event in Which I've Already Enrolled! I'm really looking forward to it and of course I'll be posting about it and sharing pics and videos from the conference and exhibition floor. Check out CGSchool
link here: The Best of V-Ray
0 comments:
Post a Comment