Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Day Dental Collection Letter

May 10



For May 10th kinder
worked on Legend of angel called Mom "

An old legend says that an unborn child tells God "They tell me you are sending me to earth, how will I live so small and helpless that I am? "God said:" Among many Angeles chose one for you, that's waiting, he will watch. "
Tell me God, here in heaven I do not do anything but sing and smile, That's enough to be happy. "
God answered the child," Your angel will tell you the words most beautiful and sweet and you can listen with patience and love will teach you to speak. "

"Your angel will sing, I smile every day and you feel your love and be happy."
"And how can we understand, God what people talk to me if you do not know the language that men speak ?




"Y What shall I do, God when you want to talk? "
" You angel you hands together and will teach you to pray. "
" I heard that on earth there are bad men Who will protect me? "
"Your angel will defend you even at the expense of his own life."
"But I will always be sad because I'll see you God."



"Your angel will tell you about myself and show you the way to come back to my presence but I will always be with you. "
At that moment a great peace reigned in heaven and earth voices were heard and the child hurriedly repeated softly.
"My God, My God, if I go tell me your name, what is called my angel?"
God replied, "Your name does not matter ..... You will tell ... Mom



only bring you a flower
only bring you a flower
that yesterday I caught on the prairie
Tonight dried
I bring you here already dead!
are things in life
today and tomorrow we come back to the path
beautiful today yesterday fades, do not mind
as you are. I really like how you
I like so tired and old
Well I love you so
and I want to be ugly
I know that my mother is ugly
but once was beautiful .
I want to tired eyes
tired of so much grief with your hands
plump and Rugor
that have endured heat, cold, storms
for me to eat. And your legs
who have walked miles.
rheumatic Now! indefatigable traveler
and everything for me and for me, I
live! You deserve the blooming flower
the best of the meadow which flourished
happy for me to give you the
God is just, all-seeing and what you can
you of the glory of heaven when you come back to earth.
Eugenio Pascual

Amiguitos today May 10 is Mother's Day but not only this day of the year, but every day of the year .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment