Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yellow Mould In Bedding

BECAUSE I'M A BAD EXAMPLE?

Answered by Ustadh Sulma Badrudduja

Question: Although I use the veil, I do not feel I am a good representative of Islam. Should I take it off?

Answer: Assalam alaikum wa Rahmatullah Wa,

I hope this response will increasingly reaching levels of faith.

Wearing the hijab, like any other act of worship is done for the sake of Allah alone. Your intention must be to comply with God's command. All acts of obedience are tremendous, and never underestimate any act, however small, for each one brings God's mercy and reward. Allah Most High says in the Qur'an: "He who has the weight of an atom of good shall see it" [99:01].

Although we pray that God makes us good examples for others, this is neither our aim nor the basis of what they are responsible. Rather, we are responsible for the obligations due upon us to our Lord and His creation. You should always keep doing what they can from the practices that are now, and then gradually work to increase it. How will you be able to increase considering leaving things you're doing now?

not let his feelings about his faults is concerned. You only have to worry about long enough to repent and renew their intention to strive to do better. Allah is merciful and forgive all, is not admissible to despair of His mercy and forgiveness. It is a great blessing that has given him the strength to wear the veil! It is not easy. I'm sure this is a sign of his power to reach more of the things you want in terms of their practice. Continue to make sincere du'a to Allah and stay in good company and uplifting.

Allah says: "With difficulty comes calm. Indeed, with hardship comes easy "[94:4-5].

Wassalam, Sulma


Reviewed and Approved by Faraz Rabbani

seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/2010/02/26 http:// / differences-between-the-adhan-iqama /

0 comments:

Post a Comment