Greetings friends, I was recently given a couple of 3dsmax and Vray courses covering everything from basic techniques of modeling to lighting with Vray. Some topics to be covered in course were:
- UI and basic herraminetas of 3dsmax.
- Modeled from lines.
- Modeled from polygons.
- Materials Vray.
- global illumination.
- Study lighting setup. Interior Lighting
- . Outdoor Lighting
- (VRaySun and Vray physicalCam).
The result of the course are these images that today I bring and which I would like to hear your comments.
Greetings my friends, I Was recently teaching a couple of 3dsmax & VRay Covering Several technics courses from basic to lighning modeling using Vray. Some of the topics Were Covered:
Greetings my friends, I Was recently teaching a couple of 3dsmax & VRay Covering Several technics courses from basic to lighning modeling using Vray. Some of the topics Were Covered:
- User interface and 3dsmax basic tools.
- Spline-based modelling.
- Poly-based modelling.
- Vray materials.
- Global Illumination.
- Studio lightning setup.
- Interior lightning.
- Exterior lightning (Vraysun & VrayphysicalCam).
You can see some images from the course result here, please leave your comments.
can download the models of chairs made by Maria Isabel Medina (Images 1 and 2) at this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/di34pq
The armchair BoConcept (Picture 5) from this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vibrnx
acrylic chair (Figure 4) from here: h ttp: / / www.sendspace.com/file/3c4i7u
The armchair BoConcept (Picture 5) from this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vibrnx
acrylic chair (Figure 4) from here: h ttp: / / www.sendspace.com/file/3c4i7u
0 comments:
Post a Comment