Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Overclocking Asus Maximus Formula Ii

Deco chair by Roman.


Greetings friends,

I have not ascended nothing new and today I had some free time so I decided to design and model this chair. I liked the result so I upload it here to share it with you.

It is made in 3dsMax 2011 with Vray, if you want the .3 ds version or another format let me know.

I welcome your comments.


Hello my friends,

It's Been a While Since my last post and I Had Some free time today so I Decided to design and model this chair. I liked the result so i leave it here for you to download and use.

It's done in 3dsMax 2011 & Vray, if you need another format please let me know.

Waiting for your comments.


Download links:
Version 3dsMax 2011: Version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0xvzak 3dsMax 2010: Version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bxo4jq. OBJ: http://www. sendspace.com/file/54drev

0 comments:

Post a Comment